- 1 ¼ cups (185g) plain flour
- ½ cup (80g) icing sugar
- 125g cold, unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 tbsp iced water, approximately
- 180g white chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup (80ml) thickened cream
- 385g Sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 2 passionfruit, pulp remove
- Preheat oven to 200*C or 180*C fan forced. Grease a 35cm x 12.5cm loose base flan tin
- Using a food processor, process flour, icing sugar and butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs; add enough water to make ingredients come together; turn dough out into lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, wrap in plastic wrap, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place tin on oven tray, cover pastry with baking paper, fill with dried beans or uncooked rice and bake for 20mins, carefully remove paper and beans/rice and bake for a further 10 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Combine white chocolate and cream in a bowl, whisk until smooth, pour into pastry case and refrigerate for an hour.
- Combine Condensed milk, lime juice and passionfruit pulp, pour mixture over white chocolate layer and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.